Locations: Ogun, Calabar and Lagos
- Maintenance & repairs of fleet in line with specifications and standards.
- Ensures full compliance on all workshop service level agreements through effective supervision of technicians to deliver the expected productivity level for the workshop.
- Measure and allocate time with the Workshop Manager & measure staff & parts operations for “productivity/ efficiency” and timely deliveries.
- Work with the Workshop Manager on simultaneous operations to achieve early delivery of fleet operations vehicles.
- Work with Workshop Managers for maintenance forecasting and budgeting activities and agree on performance goals for the workshop.
- Receive the vehicles for both inspection and maintenance works as indicated by the Fleet Group.
- Provide feedback to workshop leadership and ensure all concerns have accurate and timely information on order, delivery status and/or changes.
- Oversee the “Productivity, Efficiency & Capacity Utilization” of the “TEAM” as assigned to the office.
- Monitor programmes and procedures to ensure on-time delivery & maintain in-depth working knowledge of the unitТs systems and processes.
- Agree modifications with the operations leadership for the efficient running of the Workshop and defend such modifications.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND certification.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar role