Service Engineer is responsible for the maintenance and correction of products and equipment. To offer off-site corrective and preventive maintenance as well as other after-sales technical support solutions.
- Respond to customer complaints; evaluates and resolves problems of the customer;
- Installation of Air Conditioners and Cold rooms
- Inspect and analyze equipment, and reviews findings to determine the solution to the problem
- Work with technical sales Engineers;
- Train customer on the equipment installed or serviced
- Monitor performance of the product and maintain product manuals;
- Provide customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests;
- Develops and maintains relations with customers;
- Report common complaints of customers to top management in order to address the situation for future reference;
- Make recommendations to maintenance technicians; and offers feedback on product development, features and functions.
- Minimum of HND from a reputable university
- Experienced in the installations, maintenance and repairs of air conditioners, industrial refrigerator equipment, cold rooms and factory refrigerator chillers.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a structured organization
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results