About the Marketing Officer position:
- The Marketing Officer will oversee activities and campaigns of the marketing department. Relevant knowledge about techniques and principles is required of the candidate. Your job will be to ensure that the operations of the marketing department are successful in goal setting and meeting, as determined by the management. A successful candidate is enthusiastic, driven, and great at communicating. Management of a variety of ventures is an important element to the position.
Marketing Officer responsibilities are:
- Assist in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Assist the marketing manager in overseeing the operations of the department.
- Raise brand awareness by organizing and attending marketing events and activities.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on multiple media channels, including social media, print, and otherwise.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities that will enhance the companyТs presence.
- Use metrics to evaluate ventures after completion, having seen them from start to finish.
- Prepare marketing material content for publishing and ensure proper distribution.
- Research market to identify growth sectors and opportunities.
- Communicate with management in order to monitor expenses.
- Liaise with management to prepare budget