Do you have strong troubleshooting skills?
Do you love delivering exceptional customer service?
Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level?
Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
We are hiring a Level 3 Software Support Engineer to support Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
What you’ll be doing
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools
Skills and experience you’ll need
- 2-4 years’ experience in technical support
- Experience with Windows/ Linux server operating systems is a must
- Strong Knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UI’s
- Experience in customer service is a must
- Interest in or exposure to software development and support
- General understanding of testing concepts and functional testing processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical certifications
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Customer-orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem
- Fluent in English