Manage end to end recruitment process and driving recruiting strategies of hiring top talents whose values and goals are very well aligned with that of Jumia. The Recruiter would be responsible for sourcing and hiring these talents while ensuring all stakeholders have a great hiring experience.
- Oversee the design and optimization of human capacity
- Partner with and manage university relationships as well as relationships with youth development agencies
- Design, implementation and compliance of recruitment guidelines and policies
- Identify recruitment needs for all Tier campaign events in alignment with Head of Department Stakeholder Management
- Manage job requisition requests with heads of department and align on role peculiarities
- Manage candidate feedback mechanism used by managers Candidate Pipeline Buildup and Management
- Development of talent pipeline for N to N-3 through Applicant Tracking System
- Employment of new age sourcing techniques fo eline buildup (Boolean strings, LinkedIn, resume mining, social recruitment, virtual career fairs)
- Candidate Experience Management
- Movement of candidates along the pipeline and not spending more than 30 days on each stage
- Create and maintain employee value proposition for each job requisition and communicate through right platform
- Manage Jumia brand image and ensure we are the employer of choice in communication via all platforms (emails,LinkedIn, chats etc.)
- HR Analytics and Reporting – Build, generate and communicate dashboard reporting metrics
- Conduct trends and analysis on talent acquisition metrics (Sourcing analytics, Quality and time of hire vis a vis need)
- Ensure integrity of HR data
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5-7 years progressive growth in talent acquisition and recruitment.
- Good understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Practical experience using social media, LinkedIn and other online sources in recruitment
- Strong interviewing skills and ability to interview at any level, or across any function of role
- Advanced Excel to create macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, analytical capabilities and workbooks.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.