Ref Id: 20000036
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: MD/CE Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Occupation Objective (S)
- Phenomenal conveyance and significant situating of FirstBank’s and FBNHoldings’ Group neighbourhood and worldwide organization activities and exercises in arrangement with the Bank’s and Group’s goals.
- Search out and audit new incentives, organization openings and proposition that lead to holding existing connections and building new associations with the end goal of generating income leads.
Obligations and Responsibilities
- Help with the improvement and execution of the Bank’s and Group’s organization system and techniques;
- Screen improvements in key organizations which are being shaped in the segment and completing natural outputs to guarantee that the Bank is side by side with all exceptionally delicate news/advancements;
- Give investigation to all data accumulated on organizations, joint efforts and key sections, offer remarks that will help the board in dynamic;
- Build up key accomplice connections and arrange contract terms;
- Create and shape our vital organizations approach for new business activities;
- Create and deal with the Bank’s organization due industriousness process
- Work intimately with group pioneers to help cross-utilitarian objectives
- Create and oversee associations with planned accomplices
- Building plans of action and determining operational execution measurements
- Recognize association stages that would produce income leads for the Bank utilizing the sponsorship and organization channel as estimation measurements;
- Create an approach and strategies for assessing and estimating association achievement;
- Perform post-association assessment; including information section and investigation, and creating reports for the Bank;
- Keep up the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and consent to the standards and approaches in the Information Security Handbook.
- First Degree in any order with imperative experience.
- Least of 7 years related involvement with Marketing and Corporate Communications as well as Partnerships and Segments job in FMCG or blue-chip organizations or Advertising.
- Proficient participation/confirmations: APCON, NIM, NIPR, CIM, NIMN, CME
- Capability with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is basic
- Capacity to work with negligible supervision.
Application Closing Date