The Technology Lead (e-commerce) will be responsible for leading technological efforts in the e-commerce team of FoodCo, while also playing active part in the digital transformation/ projects of the organization.
- Responsible for both short- and long-term technological projects
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual project launch
- Oversee a team of Digital Service Technicians in the development of models, plans and digital prototypes of technology assets.
- Drive operational effectiveness by recommending improvements in operational systems, processes and polices
- Provide strategic leadership and effective management in the execution and monitoring of project plans
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration from definition phase through implementation
Solution/Technology Development and Delivery:
- Manage/oversee design and ideation of models/prototypes for technological projects
- Manage technological resources within budget and project schedule
- Communicate useful codes and programs and enforce coding standards to ensure that codes developed by team are contributory/relevant to the satisfaction of Organization’s technological needs
- Responsible for developing and building IT solutions, install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Easily recognize system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
- Establish and execute a performance measurement system to evaluate the effective utilization of all assets
- Create and execute development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Use insights and trend analysis to drive technological innovations and collaborations to deliver integrated solutions.
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service
- Responsible for managing strategic alliances and stakeholders in collaboration with other Management staff across the Group
- Oversee consultations with Design/Project teams to ensure appropriate strategies, adequacy/ accuracy of input, budget, schedules, production support, necessary reviews.
- Manage the performance of reports and ensure that relevant training and development interventions are implemented to sustain performance
- Mentor and coach reports to ensure performance in the team is sustained
- First degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in full-stack web development, Technology, or any other related
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement Organization’s requirements
- Working understanding and experience of enterprise and software architecture, implementing out-of-the-box software.
- Experience in e-commerce background highly advantageous
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques
- Knowledge of ES6, Bash, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, MySQL Administration, Apache, PHP
- Experience developing with web development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Node JS,а React, React Native, AJAX, JSON, PHP, Laravel, etc.
- Keen awareness of current trends in advertising and design
- Knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements
- High interpersonal skills, a collaborative and flexible style,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Digital savviness Ц driving the use of digital and Microsoft office tools
- Understanding of different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment
- Excellent negotiation and presentation abilities.