- Ensure each criterion is checked on each listing being verified based on the set standard.
- Ensure listings meet the required standard for title, price, specification, description and other criteria as communicated.
- Approve or disapprove listings as applicable.
- Locate and correct listing entry errors or disapprove the listing if required.
- Make each listing SEO friendly by creating a meta title, meta description and keywords
- Correct listing spelling and grammatical errors.
- Analyse trends and recommend best SEO practices to generate traffic
- Regularly browse through the website to identify scammers, or spot errors and take required corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned by the Listing Specialist.
- First degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant experience in content creation and verification from an e-commerce industry or related.
- Fast thinker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- SEO Knowledge is a plus
No fix salary, Salary will be paid according to performance with high commission