• Receiving/checking of various materials like pipes, flanges, shafts, rods etc. needed for base shell making
• Understanding/checking of the drawings of the bases to be produced
• Operation/calibration/maintenance various machines used manufacturing base shells such as; CNC lathe machine, Dynamic balancing machine, Flange making machine, Keyway making machine, ordinary Lathe machine and welding machine
• Inspection/QC of the bases produced in the workshop
• Generating reports for production/inspection/QC
• Planning and scheduling of various bases for production
• Co-coordinating production with other departments
• Initiating purchase of various items required for production
• Upkeep and calibration of equipment used in the workshop
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Diploma / HND in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in production base shells/precision machinery parts using CNC lathe machines/dynamic balancing machines
• Hand on experience.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria!