Lair East Labs’ Supernova Global Pitch Competition 2020
Lair East Labs’ Supernova Global Pitch Competition will bring together top startups with a global vision to pitch for equity-free prize money, investment and market-entry opportunities in China, and the attention of media and investors from the Greater China Area. Participation is entirely free of charge. The competition is hosted by Lair East Labs, in collaboration with LiangCang Accelerator, an Alibaba-affiliated startup accelerator.
Supernova Global Pitch 2020 focuses on connecting and supporting outstanding startups around the world impacted by the coronavirus outbreak. It is an exceptional opportunity to pitch your business to an active tech market with extensive investment pools.
Selected founders will pitch their startups online to top VCs from both America and China. All online demos or pitch sessions will also be live-streamed to a broader audience worldwide.
Winner USD $28,000 Cash Total Spot(s) X 1
Silver Award USD $14,000 Cash Total Spot(s) X4
Bronze Award USD $7,000 Cash Total Spot(s) X7
Who are we looking for?
Any startup looking to explore the Greater China market is welcome to apply.
Startups will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Scalability and potential to
- Complimentary founding team
backgrounds with solid track records
- The startup’s product or service should bring
disruptive value to the industry it targets
For Chinese Founders Only: please refer here for additional information.
All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please submit your application at your earliest convenience to secure one of the limited spots. Our preference goes to early applications.
- All finalists will receive a sponsored trip to Hangzhou, China with reimbursement up to USD $3,000 towards transportation & accommodation to participate in the Final Round
- Specific founders might be qualified for the Special Talent Grant up to $700,000, which varies based on the founder’s background. Please contact us to inquire about further details should any interest arise. The Special Talent Grant is separate from the awards.
- Our preference goes to early applications
- Selected founders will also be awarded:$10,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for two yearsOne year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000)
April 20, 2020application open
May 31, 2020early decision deadline
June 30, 2020all selected applicants will be notified
Early-November 2020Semi-final Round
Mid-November 2020Global Final Round
For additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See Details Here http://laireastlabs.com/supernova2020/