jobpres.com makes job search easy. We do this by publishing latest jobs and career information for Nigerians. We provide an easy to use platform for employers to connect with suitable candidates. Please read our terms of service below if you intend to use our service.
“Service” means job alert/information/every other services provided by JOBPRES. “Client” means the person, firm or company using our service.
These terms and conditions apply to the provision of service by JOBPRES to the client.
- We do not in any way guarantee you get the jobs will send to you. The company recruiting has the final say.
- Our Site contains information from third parties (Advertisers/Employers/Job Seekers), we do not guarantee you the aunthenticity of the information published on our site.
- We do not bear responsibility any of the jobs/information published on our site or through any third party via any means.
- We do not guarantee you a specific number alerts/information per month. Information/Alerts are published/sent based on availiablilty of Jobs.
- We are not responsible for any message undelivered due to unavailiability of network service by your provider or whatsoever reason.
- This is an informational service and we don’t guarantee you 100% aunthenticity of vacancies or user information.
- You have the right to redistribute the service (alerts) we send to you.
- We reserve the right to terminate this service at any time with or without notification to the Client
- We do not in anyway certify that users of this service are authentic and not responsible for any fraud that may arise from information got from this service.
- Our service may include external links, we do not in anyway endorse or bear any responsibility to any of the links or information from these links.
- We do not delete job postings placed on the website after expiry. We only disable the application process.
We shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance, non-performance, delay in delivery of or defect in the service nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning or use of the Service.
We shall not be liable for any claim arising from vacancies by any employer, information on our site, loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning or use of the Service through us or through any of our partners. Any liability of the Company shall in any event be limited to the fees paid by the Client directly to us in the year/month in which the event of default arises.
Nothing herein shall limit either party’s liability for death or personal injury arising from the proven negligence by itself or its employees or agents.
The Client shall fully indemnify us against any liability to third parties arising out of the Client’s use of the service.
We are not responsible or liable to the Client for any loss or damage suffered by the client as a result of usage direct or indirect of the services provided by us.