The 2020 Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative (ANPI)
The Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative (ANPI) is the Jack Ma Foundation’s flagship philanthropic entrepreneur program in Africa. We aim to identify, spotlight and support African entrepreneur heroes creating impact in their communities and building a more inclusive economy for the future.
- Pitch Business Legends
- Win your share of $1.5 million USD
- Gain global recognition & exposure
- Access mentorship & training
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
We are looking for Africa’s Business Heroes who are bold, passionate, resilient, innovative and impact-oriented. African business owners from all 54 African countries are eligible to apply irrespective of age, industry sector or gender. However, ANPI has a strict set of criteria:
DO’S & DON’TS:
1 Check that you are eligible to apply! ANPI has strict eligibility criteria. Only applicants who meet the ANPI criteria will have their application reviewed. See below for ANPI Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should be the Founder or a Co-Founder of the company.
- Applicant has traceable/provable African nationality. In other words, you have/had African citizenship and/or a Parent or Grandparent has African citizenship.
- Company is Africa-Based. The business is registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa.
- Company is post-Idea stage. Business is 3 years old or more and has at least 3 years of revenue history
2 Be honest. Selected finalists will be required to submit documents proving their responses. Top 10 finalists will undergo a rigorous due diligence process.
3 Demonstrate your answers. Where relevant provide examples and details that will allow judges to thoroughly assess your application.
4 Answer all required questions. Required questions will be indicated with an *.
5 Be concise. Stay within the word limits.
6 Shoot & upload an introductory video.
7 Get a recommendation and ensure your referral submits it by the deadline.
8 Refer to our application FAQ & Guide, if you’re stuck or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any questions are unclear.
For FAQs Click Here